Do you enjoy country life?
The Riverina is known as Australia’s food bowl. Located on the pristine Murrumbidgee River and an enviable day trip to Australia’s most beautiful ski fields, Leeton is a charming town with all the country hospitality that make this region one of the finest regional centres in the country.
After 4 years at our clinic one of our vets has moved on and we are now looking for a suitable replacement for him.
Could that be You?
If you would like to get away from the big cities and enjoy the great Australian outdoor. We have just the place for you.
‘Mivet’ Veterinary Hospital is a brand new facility servicing both large and small animals across the region.
- Digital X-ray CR and DR
- Dental X-ray
- video endoscopy
- otoscope and of course all the usual ones. (Blood machines, monitors etc)
We’re looking to mentor and develop a graduate vet interested in a country life.
You can learn on-site from our visiting surgeon and medical consultants for advanced orthopaedics, arthroscopy, endoscopic abdominal surgery, TPLO’s and more.
Are you looking for a supportive environment with a strong Focus on a positive client and pet experience? At Mivet you will enjoy working with our great, friendly support team.
If the following shortlist of describes you, give us a call and we can discuss how we’ll support you to become a well rounded and effective veterinarian.
· A veterinary degree recognised by the Australasian Veterinary Boards Council Incorporated, Veterinary Practitioners Board of NSW.
If you are applying from overseas and are interested in a permanent Australian Residenty this job will get you there.
· A motivated new or recent graduate with enthusiasm and passion.
· A desire to work with either small animal large or mixed – we can accommodate either.
· Wrk well in a team environment.
· Excellent use of English language and first-rate communication skills in order to provide an outstanding client service experience.
Mivet, is a family owned and managed business with strong community connections – we’d love to introduce you to them.
or give Alastair a call +61 419 982 634